Friday, October 17, 2008

the perpetual self

I am determined to make today a fabulous day. I feel like I might be on my way to accomplishing that  goal.

I got a package from home which is always good, it had dark chocolate, pistachios and my winter coat. The chocolate was so good, it was that 85% stuff so it was super rich and just a little bit bitter, just perfect. I ripped it open as soon as I saw it was in there, talk about self-control.

Later today I am going with my friend Megan and Im gonna see if I can get a part time job at her work. I have money in my account right now its just that I wanna save money so that I can go backpacking through Europe after college.It sounds like a really unrealistic goal especially with the way the economy is right now but I have wanted to do this for forever.

Then I have to go run errands, go pick up a cake and clean my bathroom and vacuum today. Why do you have to get this all done today you may ask? Well because its megan's birthday weekend! That means my girls from home are coming up!!! I am so excited I havn't seen some of them since the summer, it has been way to long.

No comments: